What type of driver are you?
The freedom of being on the endless roads, driving whereever you want, isn't it great? Too bad you're not alone on the road. Find out what kind of driver you are and how deal with tricky situations.
You have been stuck behind a super slow car for the past 10 minutes. What do you do?
- I'll overtake him if it's safe.
- I'll use the time to make an important phone call.
- What the heck? Maybe if I honk, he'll get it.
- While overtaking I give him a handsignal to indicate that he's slowing down traffic.
- Maybe his car is broken or he's not feeling well. There's probably a good reason.
- I overtake him right away, regardless of the consequences.