You Won‘t Believe What A Henna Tattoo Did To This Little Girl

Sep 20, 2017 by apost team

What was supposed to be a fun souvenir from a summer vacation soon turned ugly when a little girl was left with a painful wound from a henna tattoo. Doctors learned that the henna used was black henna, which is highly chemical and not safe for skin. The poor girl was left with a huge scar on her arm :(

That poor girl. I‘m glad the hotel will stop using this on their customers. Be sure to SHARE this with your friends and family so they‘re aware!