What Your Pinky Says About Your Personality And Character
You may not believe how the length of your pinky finger can describe your personality and what type of person you are. But it can! According to renowned palmists everywhere, the length of your pinky can actually show you the type of person you are and the personality traits you have.
There are three main types of people, Type A, Type B, and Type C. Take a close look at your pinky, choose the type you are, and read on to find out more about your personality based on the length of your little finger!
- You have an amazing heart and are always willing to lend a hand to those in need.
- You hate lies, dishonesty, and insincerity because it goes against everything you believe in.
- You carefully guard your feelings and do not open up easily to strangers.
- You sometimes act stronger and more open-minded than you really are. However, once you get close to someone and trust them, you become much more open and expressive.
- Your eyes are very expressive and you wear your heart on your sleeve.
- You do not like stupid people and can be somewhat odd and arrogant at times.
- You are a very hard worker and will always finish every task put upon you, even the ones that are boring and unfulfilling.
- You easily stay calm and collected in the middle of chaos and disorder.
- You do not approach new people easily. You are somewhat shy and aloof in the beginning.
- Your soul is very subtle, although you don’t always show this.
- You are a dedicated and faithful partner in your romantic relationships. You always give your loved one 100% of your love and devotion and think about them constantly.
- When you set your mind on something you stay dedicated to seeing it through to the end.
- You are well-known for your ability to keep secrets. You will even play dumb when you know the truth, in order to protect the feelings of another.
- You are very afraid of being hurt. You may act like you don’t need anyone, but you always dream that you will find your soul mate.
- You never hold a grudge against those who have wronged you.
- You are often described as an easy-going person and you get along well with everyone.
- You remain respectful of the opinions of others, even when you disagree with them.
- You don’t enjoy surprises. You are very uncomfortable when you don’t know what is going to happen.
- You try to keep your concerns and problems to yourself as much as possible. This can cause a ripple of disturbance with your partner, as they often do not know what is troubling you.
- You are a straight-shooter and like to tell it like it is. You don’t sugar-coat your words and prefer the company of those who do the same. You want to be around those you consider honest and authentic.
- You have an ego that can be domineering and you can quickly become worked up when you get into an argument. However, you are also the first one to apologize after the discussion is over.
Please SHARE with your family and friends if you liked this article :)