This NATURAL Recipe Will Help You Get Rid Of Unwanted Facial Hair Permanently
Nov 06, 2015
We don't like to admit it, but unwanted facial hair is a serious struggle for most us!
My worst nightmare is waking up with a moustache! The unwanted hair right above the upper lip and the edges of the face is a weekly battle! Waxing is an alternate for most of us but besides being painful, the chemicals are quite harmful to our health.
I stumbled upon this solution for my problem. Apparently it is a well-known secret from the middle-east. Women there have been practising this for centuries. It doesn't just remove the hair but also soothes the skin at the same time!
The ingredients are all natural and are full of vitamins and antioxidants. Our skin absorbs everything we put on it straight into our body. And there is nothing that can be done once the skin in damaged!
So, here is the recipe that is going to save you those nightmares!
You're going to need:
+ 2 tablespoons of honey
+2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
+ 1 tablespoon of oatmeal
Steps to go about it:
1. Grind the oatmeal in a bowl.
2. Add honey and lemon juice to it.
3. Stir the mixture and apply it to the affected areas.
4. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
5. Don't forget to moisturize your skin right after.
6. Repeat the procedure at least 2-3 times a week and continue for a month.