These 8 Everyday Foods Also Possess Secret Cosmetic Values
Homemade beauty products can be found closer than you think. Everyday products can be turned into your next beauty solution. We discovered 8 easy recipes that anyone can make. Go to your kitchen and get ready!
1. Honey and avocado mask
This mask is perfect when you need to destress and relax. All you will need is:
- ¼ cup of oatmeal
- Half an avocado
- 1 T of apple cider vinegar
- 2 T of honey
- 1 t of lemon juice
Mash up the half avocado. Add oatmeal and mix it together. Add the rest of the ingredients and apply it to your skin. Let it sit for 20 minutes and wash it off. Rinse off your face.
2. Egg yolk and olive oil mask
Is your skin looking tired lately? This is the perfect mask for you.
- Separate the yolk from the egg.
- Mix together the yolk and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- If you want some fragrance, add your choice of essential oil.
- Apply it to your skin and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Wash the mixture off with warm water.
3. Cucumber and lemon peel-off mask
This mask lightens skin, removes imperfections, and cleans out pores.
- Get a lemon, a cucumber, and gelatin powder.
- Peel the cucumber.
- Blend 2 slices of cucumber with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Filter the mixture and then heat it on low heat.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of gelatin powder and stir for one minute.
- Let cool.
- Apply the mixture to your face and let it dry.
- Peel off gently.
4. Honey mask
This is a great mask for everyday use.
- Take 3 teaspoons of honey.
- Mix in a third teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Apply the mixture to your skin.
- After 10 minutes, wash it off.
5. Egg white mask
This easy peel off mask helps clear up your pores and purify your skin.
- Start by separating the egg white from the yolk.
- Whisk the egg whites.
- Then dip a paper towel into the egg whites and apply it to your face.
- Once it is dry, peel it off.
- With warm water, wash your face and apply a cream if you need it.
6. Mashed potato with almond oil and milk
This is the ideal mask for acne and lightening your skin.
- Use one potato and boil it. Once done, mash it up.
- Add 2 teaspoons of milk and 1 teaspoon of almond oil.
- Put this mixture on your skin and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat up to 3 times a week to get the best results.
7. Tomato peel-off mask
This mask is amazing for reducing facial hair and cleaning pores. It also lightens your skin!
- Start with a tomato and peel the skin off. Squeeze the juice out into a bowl (don’t include seeds or flesh).
- Mix 1 teaspoon of tomato juice with a teaspoon of gelatin powder and a teaspoon of milk.
- Once the mixture is thoroughly mixed, heat it in a bain marie (a bowl on top of boiling water).
- Add a little bit of honey and mix it again.
- Let it cool just a little and apply it to your skin.
- Let it dry and peel it off gently.
8. Oatmeal milk mask
This mask is exactly what you need if you need to soften your skin.
- Get 2 tablespoons of oatmeal.
- Grind it up in a blender to make a powder.
- Add 2 tablespoons of warm milk to the powder.
- Mix in a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Place the mixture on your face and let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
There are many other ways you can use everyday foods to improve your skin. Let us know if you have any other recipes you like to lose! Send these amazing homemade beauty product ideas to your friends and family too.
Our content is created to the best of our knowledge, yet it is of general nature and cannot in any way substitute an individual consultation by your doctor. Your health is important to us!