These 50 Questions Will Help You Connect To Your Partner On A Deeper Level
Get to know your partner even more deeply with these questions.
We’ve all heard that communication is the most crucial part of a relationship. But it can be hard to know which questions to ask in order to get to know your partner on a new level. When you’re dating someone seriously, you should know their innermost thoughts and secrets. You should know about their dreams, goals, preferences, past trauma and even their regrets.
Knowing the right questions to ask can help bring a better understanding and respect between partners. If you want to get to know your significant other on an entirely different level, these questions have a lot of depth and are a great way to start.
1. What’s your most procrastinated task?
2. What’s something that you’ve been through that you’re happy about never having to involve yourself in again?
3. If you won the lottery for a billion dollars, what would you do with it?
4. What’s something that you consider to be an act that cannot be forgiven?
5. What are the main goals of a happy and healthy relationship?
6. Do you believe that we all have a purpose?
7. If you got to live life without fear, what things would you do?
8. Have you ever experienced something that was a blessing but in disguise?
9. Which year of your life would you like to erase from your memory?
10. What are actions that you find intolerable?
11. If you could talk to your younger self, what would you tell them?
12. What activity makes you feel the most alive?
13. What do your best days have in common?
14. Do you believe we should follow our brains or our hearts?
15. What’s something you do that never turns out right?
16. What would you change if you could alter something about your childhood?
17. What were your first impressions of me?
18. What’s the aspect of our relationship that makes you the happiest?
19. Describe our partnership in one word.
20. What are your fears about relationships?
21. What’s the biggest difference between the two of us?
22. What is something that we have in common?
23. When did you know you were in love?
24. What’s the best memory between the two of us that you can remember?
25. What should we try together that each of us has never tried before?
26. Where is your favorite place to spend time with me?
27. Have you ever been scared to ask me something?
28. Do you feel that our relationship lacks an aspect?
29. What’s your favorite inner quality that I possess?
30. What’s your favorite outer quality that I possess?
31. If we broke up, what would you miss?
32. When was the time that you were the most vulnerable with me?
33. Have you ever kept a secret from me, and if so, why?
34. What’s your favorite method of being intimate and affectionate?
35. What do you think makes our relationship special?
36. What would you change if you could alter one aspect of our relationship?
37. What do you think are our biggest strengths as a couple?
38. What is one part of yourself that you wouldn’t sacrifice for a relationship?
39. Do you think we have a good mutual balance together?
40. How much and what exactly do I mean to your life?
41. Dead or alive, who would be your most exciting dinner date?
42. Would you ever want to be famous?
43. Have you ever had a premonition about the way you’ll die?
44. If you could be reborn with one skill that you don’t have, what would you choose?
45. If you could read a book about your life, from birth till death, would you spoil the ending?
46. Has there been something that you’ve always wanted to do that you haven’t done yet?
47. What’s your biggest passion that we don’t discuss together?
48. If you knew the date of your death, would you start to live differently?
49. What’s your most embarrassing story?
50. If your house was on fire, what three things would you save?
After dating for a period of time, we think we know our partner so well that we no longer feel the need to ask about their lives. But getting to know your partner on a more intense level can bring you two closer as a couple. The more communication between the two of you, the better. Learning about each other inside and out can make the relationship stronger and run more smoothly.
You should always desire to know more about your partner, and these questions are a great way to receive answers to those hard-hitting questions that often go unasked.
Are you going to ask your partner some of these questions? What are your favorite deep things to learn about your partner--Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments!