These 12 Questions Are Stumping The Internet - Will They Stump You, Too?
Jun 13, 2018 by apost team
These 12 questions are super tricky! How many of them can you get right?
1. TRUE OR FALSE: The national animal of Scotland is a...
2. How much does a cloud weigh?
3. In the United States, how old do you have to be to become president?
4. TRUE OR FALSE: After donating blood in Ireland, donors receive a beer instead of water.
5. Are unicorns extinct?
6. The original purpose of bubble wrap was…
7. What does the “M” In A.M. stand for?
8. What should you do when stuck inside a smoke-filled room?
9. Where is Laos located on a map?
10. Marilyn Monroe wore size 8 dresses.
11. Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable?
12. Which is older: the Aztec Empire or the University of Oxford?
Stumped? Scroll for the answers!
Answer 1: False!
Answer 2: 1.1 Million Pounds!
Answer 3: 35 years old!
Answer 4: A beer!
Answer 5: False!
Answer 6: Wallpaper!
Answer 7: Meridiem
Answer 8: Get low
Answer 9: Asia!
Answer 10: False
Answer 11: A fruit
Answer 12: Oxford
Did We Stump You?
Did you find yourself stumped by any of these? You're not alone! Show this to a friend to compare your results!