Only A Low Percentage Of Native Speakers Can Solve English Grammar Test
Dec 10, 2020 by apost team
How good were you in English class? Do you think you can still pass a grammar test if necessary? Give it a go and let us know how you do!
Grab a piece of paper and write down whatever answer you think is correct. You may find the correct solutions at the bottom of the page.
1. Sarah kissed ___ yesterday?
2. ___ should we invite to the wedding?
3. ___ wants to go to the cinema?
4. The storm ___ thousand of people.
5. Eating chocolate daily can have a positive ___ on one's mood.
6. You can come and see me ___ day you like.
Here are the answers:
How did you do on the test? Let us know in the comments - and make sure you pass this along to your friends and family!