Let's Challenge Your Brain! What Number Should Replace The Question Mark?
How focused is your mind really? Give your brain some training by trying to solve this math test. Despite what many people say, math can indeed be fun! Believe us and try the quiz below - it will surely make your day better and distract you from your routine. That's all your brain needs to get some new focus.
If you get stuck, you can scroll down to check out the answer. Are you up for the challenge? Go for it!
Can you figure it out?
Three of the four equations have given results. Are you able to solve the fourth equation by yourself without peeking below?
Let's talk about the solution - this is how you can calculate it:
- We have an addition of three lipsticks which is equal to 30 in the first equation.
- Then in the second equation, we have two mirrors and one lipstick, which adds up to twenty.
- The third equation consists of an addition of a mirror and two double nailpolishes.
- Lastly, the fourth equation, which you have to solve, comprises of a mirror plus one nailpolish plus a lipstick.
What is your answer?
For the solution, you need to find out the numbers each animal represents:
- To determine what the lipsticks equal, you simply need to divide 30 by three (as there are three equal parts). So, lipstick = 10.
- 10 + mirror + mirror = 20. So the mirror equals 5.
- 5 + two nail polishes + two nail polishes = 9. So two nailpolishes equal 2.
- That means, one nail polish equals 1.
- So the last equation is 5 + 1 x 10 = ?
Therefore, the final equation can be translated into 5 + 1 x 10 = 15. Hence, the solution is 15.
Were you able to solve this brainteaser? Challenge your friends as well and pass this quiz along to them to see if they can solve it, too!