Healthy Peanut Butter Dip With Only Three Ingredients!
Eating healthy is not easy for everyone. That's why I love this 3 ingredient peanut butter dip. It's super healthy, packed with protein, and is super flexible with how it can be served. The best part about this dish is that it doesn't taste healthy.
Top the dip with some chocolate chips and you have yourself a delicious, creamy dessert. Pair this amazingly simple dip with some apple slices, crisp celery, sweet graham crackers, or even just a spoon! It's the perfect treat to pack for your work lunch or to serve as an after-school snack!
Peanut Butter Fluff Recipe
- 1 Cup Greek yogurt (plain)
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 to 3 Tbs honey (added to taste)
- Combine all three items in a medium mixing bowl.
- Stir the items together using a whisk, spoon, or electric mixer.
- Serve in the bowl along with extra dipping snacks.
- These snacks can be apple slices, celery sticks, graham crackers, bananas, carrots, or even just a couple of spoons!
Extra Tips & Ideas:
This dip is the perfect after school snack! Especially for those children that really need a push to eat all of their daily servings of fruits and veggies!
If you're interested in serving this at a home party or work function, feel free to top the dip with any sort of delicious extras. Some good ideas for this would be chocolate chips, caramel chips, candy pieces, etc. No matter what it's sure to be a hit!
Let us know your opinion on this amazing dip! Feel free to contribute pictures and experiences!