Delicious And Healthy Wild Blueberry Muffin Recipe
This easy recipe for mini muffins made with wild blueberry can be a delicious start to your day! They can even be enjoyed after dinner or as a nutritious snack. Looking for an extra treat to pack in your kid’s lunch? Look no further than this recipe.
The batter can be created in just a few minutes, meaning that this treat can be a fast and easily prepared snack that you’ll enjoy any time of day. But not only is this recipe delicious, but it’s also great for your health as well! Wild blueberries are full of antioxidants that can better your health.
They’ve been known for centuries as a healing ingredient in food. Wild blueberries are as amazing for your liver as breastmilk is for a child! The pigments that wild blueberries contain can permeate the cells of the liver, spreading the blue pigment and grabbing onto troublesome things to wash them out. Wild blueberries also have benefits for your intestines, maintaining the good bacteria that reside there. Not only is this recipe delicious to the taste, but it will benefit your body and cleanse the liver!
Ingredients for 16 Muffins
- 1/4 of a cup of white chia seeds
- 1 of a cup of a banana, mashed
- 1/2 of a cup of oat flour, gluten-free
- 1/2 of a teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 of a teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 of a cup of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 of a cup of wild blueberries, frozen
- Make sure that your oven is preheated to 375°F.
- Blend the white chia seeds until they are finely milled. Begin adding in the banana, baking powder, and oat flour. Then add in your sea salt, maple syrup, and lemon juice. Blend all of the ingredients together until they create a smooth batter.
- Put the batter into a bowl. Begin stirring in the blueberries.
- Use a muffin tin or a mini muffin tin and use baking cups to line the pan. Fill each section with one tablespoon of the batter you created.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Keep an eye on the muffins, and take them out when the tops are golden brown. Make sure a toothpick that you insert comes out clean with no batter on it.
- Once they’re done, allow them to cool down before you indulge. The muffins will firm up once they are ready.
This treat can be useful for a snack any time of day! Your children and family will love waking up to the smell of wild blueberries. Not only it's delicious, but has great benefits for your body and liver. Are you going to try this recipe? Send it to your friends and family as well!