Beginner-Friendly Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
This is step-by-step of how to make the Old Bay seasoned Air Fryer Chicken Wingettes. It's beginner-friendly and super tasty. With only a few steps, it is sure to meet the satisfaction of any chicken lover's tastebuds.
If you didn't know that you could air fry fried chicken, well, now you do. If you don't know what an air fryer is, it's basically an amped-up countertop convection oven. Its compact space facilitates even faster cooking. The top of the unit holds a heating mechanism and a fan.
It fries your food by hot air rushing down and around in a fryer-style basket. This rapid circulation makes the food crisp, much like deep frying. People are saying that this invention has totally changed the cooking game.
This recipe is perfect for beginners because it just involves seasoning the wings and putting them in the air fryer. Here is what you'll need:
- 1 medium-size package of Buffalo Chicken Wingettes
- Cooking Spray (you can now find coconut and olive oil)
- 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup White Distilled vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. Black Pepper
- 5 Tbsp. Old Bay Seasoning (save some for the last 10 minutes of cooking)
1. Season your wingettes with your salt, pepper, Old Bay, garlic powder, onion powder, and olive oil. Then place the wingettes in your air fryer basket
2. Then set on 400 degrees and set for 10 to 12 minutes, then turn your wingettes over and add some more Old Bay seasoning and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
Once you complete this beginner recipe, you might want to try this recipe which uses an air fryer to make fried chicken southern-style.
Let us know how this recipe goes for you in the comments and be sure to pass this along to your friends and family.