7 Reasons To Date An Older Man
Oct 24, 2018 by apost team
More often than not, the man is older than the woman in the relationship. Did you know that there are a few reasons as to why you should date an older man who might even be considered a silver fox by some standards?
1. Most men who are older have their own home and don't live with their parents. This means you have quiet time together. Older men usually know what they want in a woman. They also know what they don't want, so you don't have to waste each other's time trying to make a relationship work if things just don't click together.
2. When it comes to manners, older men know how to treat a woman. Another reason you want to date an older man is that they are usually very attractive, especially with just the right amount of gray hair.istockphoto.com/Ridofranz
3. Older men have their life sorted. They are not insecure about themselves and that's why they won't try to change you according to their comfort.istockphoto.com/golero
4. Older men are hot. I think we all will agree here. Silver fox, the two words that come to our minds.istockphoto.com/wundervisuals
5. They make great lovers. They know the art of love like no one else and who doesn't like some good old love?!istockphoto.com/Gligatron
6. Wisdom and patience are the two wonderful gifts one gets with age. Without a doubt, you can rely on some great advice from your older dude.istockphoto.com/monkeybusinessimages
7. Not to forget, you will always feel younger with your old but gold man.
Are you dating an older man? What are your thoughts on this? Tell us in the comments below and don't forget to send this article to someone you think would smile on reading it.