10 Ways To Take Care Of Your Appearance
Jan 30, 2018 by apost team
It seems so easy to put on a good face and hide your flaws. However, what's most important is taking care of your health and body. You need your vitality to look and feel good about yourself and it's so much easier than pills and creams!
Skip the beauty and vitamin store and look to natural remedies to take care of your body and appearance. We have 10 tips that are sure to do the trick.
10 Ways For a Youthful Look
1. Worried about dry and aging lips? Simply dab your puckers with oil and scrub excess flakes away with a toothbrush. Add a balm to moisturize your lips even further. This trick makes your lips look even fuller and more natural.
2. Everyone loves the fresh look and feel of their skin after the beach! You can achieve this at home by using a salt solution diluted with hot water. Soak a fresh towel in the mixture and apply it to your face for 10 minutes to reduce natural swelling.
3. Treat pimples in an instant by using honey! This sweet substance can be applied on a blemish for approximately 15 minutes before washing off to reduce the size of the zit. Plus, you'll smell super delectable before a big date!
4. Clean your skin with olive oil for a matte and smooth look. Steam your face with hot water and massage in the oil for five to seven minutes. You can repeat this process every four days or so to see quick results and look instantly younger.
5. Speaking of olive oil, this serum works wonders for removing makeup as well! We all know leaving your eyeliner and concealer on damages your skin and it's important to cleanse. Use a 3:1 ratio of water and olive oil, mix it up well, and apply.
6. Reduce inflammation with eye drops that combat redness. Use a cotton ball and freeze for a few minutes. Enjoy the freshness against a red and puffy area to bring it down and refresh your skin.
7. Got baking soda laying around? You can use this household solution to eliminate pesky bags under your eyes and reduce dark spots. Use tea or hot water mixed with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir vigorously. Use a cotton pad and leave under your eyes for 10-15 minutes before cleansing.
8. When you have a pesky ingrown hair, use a baking soda mixture to soothe the problem. Mix a teaspoon of ground oatmeal, one tablespoon of water, and a single teaspoon of baking soda into a ground mixture. Apply to your skin and sit for five minutes before rinsing.
9. Make your eyelashes lush with a special home recipe. Two to four drops of lavender essential oil and 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil can be applied to a Q-tip and coated on your lashes. You can do this trick up to three times a week to make your lashes long and strong.
10. Do you have damaged hair? A DIY hair mask will do the trick. Combine an egg, one banana, 1/2 a glass of dark beer and one tablespoon of honey for the yummiest mask. Mix til smooth and leave in to smooth for a few hours. Wash with warm water and use once a week to see the ultimate difference.
Save Money and Save Your Appearance From Aging!
Healthy beauty tips don't have to always break the bank. Simple masks and mixtures can be made speedily at home for a DIY spa experience you'll love. Pamper yourself and feel excellent about the results. You glow, girl!
SHARE these tips and trick with your friends and loved ones so they can practice some self-care too!