10 Things You Can Learn From Being Raised By A Strong Mother
Feb 15, 2016 by apost team
Here is a list of amazing things that our moms teach us!
1. You learn to be independent. Your mom is a superwoman and shows you by example that you don't need a man to take care of you or to save you. Because you will learn not to be the damsel in the distress that has to be rescued. You can have it all - build a house, raise kids and have an amazing career because your mom showed you that it is possible.
2. You learn the true meaning of unconditional love. Your mom was always there for you. Even after a long day at work she was never too tired to braid your hair or read you a story or make you pancakes in the middle of the night when you were going through a heartbreak. You always knew whatever hour of the day, you could turn to her for everything you needed and she would give it to you unconditionally.
3. You learn to love yourself. You learn to let go of things and people that hurt you. You learn to walk away from people who don't believe in you. You learn to believe in yourself. You learn that failure is not a setback but just an opportunity to bounce back. You don't let anyone tell you otherwise and you don't let anyone pull you down.
4. You learn to be tough on the outside and soft on the inside. Your mother has been your rock and rocks are not meant to cry. Your mom pulled it together and stayed strong but that doesn't mean that she didn't have a soft side. Her hugs said it all!
5. You learn that it is not easy being a woman. You learn that you will often be sidelined but you also learn that despite being sidelined you will know exactly how to hold your own. You learn to find your voice and make sure that you are being heard.
6. You learn to never turn back. You learn to fix your gaze towards the future. Whatever happened in the past can't be done, but the future is in your hands. So, you learn to take charge and take control of the future so you can make the best out of it.
7. You learn the importance of being patient. You learn to believe and have faith even on the darkest of the days. You know that this too shall pass. You learn that things sometimes take time and one has to be patient for things to work out and, in the end, it all does work out in its own time.
8.You learn to be happy. You learn to smile even when life doesn't give you a reason for it. You learn that you can be happy and grateful for all that you have. You learn to cherish the moments and stay positive.
9.You learn that she is mostly right when it comes to love. Your mom is the one person in the world who would do everything to save you from heartbreak. She knows when a guy is not right for you and after a while, you start trusting her and listening to her.
10.You learn to be a great mom yourself. You were lucky to have an awesome mom who taught quite a lot. Her brilliant example left a deep mark on you and you know that you can be kind and strong at the same time and with each passing day you are a little bit more like your own mother.