Apple Pie Bites! The Easiest Snack Recipe You’ll Ever Need!
Missing that simple, tasty snack for any occasion: parties, outdoor adventures or whenever you just feel like something sweet? We have the perfect combination of pastry and fruity apples. You’ll definitely make everyone smile with these yummy bites! Everyone will be asking you for the recipe by the end of the night! Guaranteed!
What you need:
- + 2 tsp cinnamon
- + ½ tsp allspice
- + 1 tsp nutmeg
- + 1 pastry
- + 1 tbsp melted butter
- + 1 chopped apple
- + brown sugar, finely ground
- + finely chopped walnuts
How you do it:
- Mix the cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg together.
- Roll out the pastry and cut a V-shape like in the video, then half this again. Put this half aside, you’ll need it in a minute.
- Flip an apple slice in the melted butter and place in at the wider end of the pastry.
- Sprinkle sugar, the spice mix and the walnuts on top and roll the apple up in the pastry to form a croissant.
- Bake the bites in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes at 180°C/350°F.
- Done! Enjoy your yummy apple pie bites and take a photo of them!